Got some old anime stuff you don’t want anymore? Maybe you’re just looking for a killer deal on some gently used anime goods? Either way, come check out the SacAnime Swap Meet, where one otaku’s trash is another one’s treasure!
Please note that swap meet spots are not intended to be used as a replacement for a vendor’s room table. The items you offer should be your own personal possessions, not items packaged specifically for resale.
SWAP MEET APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
Please fill out the information requested below. All fields are required.
SWAP MEET RULES
- You must be 18 years or older to sell at the SacAnime Swap Meet. Minor children (under 18 years of age), who are under the parental supervision or guardianship of the sellers, may enter the seller’s assigned space.
- You must have a valid registration for AT LEAST Friday to participate in the Swap Meet.
- Individuals with SacAnime Industry, Guest, Press, and Dealer badges are prohibited from selling at the Swap Meet.
- Official stores and dealers, as well as their employees, are prohibited from selling at the Swap Meet.
- You may only register for one space, and a maximum of two people may share a space.
- You will only be able to sell items at your assigned space. You cannot have someone else register an additional space for you to sell items from, nor can you share another seller’s space.
- You or your partner must be present in your assigned space the entire duration of the Swap Meet, or until you have decided to close up for the evening. If both sellers have left a registered space, we will consider the space closed and you will not be allowed to return that evening.
- New products are not allowed to be sold. Sealed merchandise equates to new merchandise.
- Adult Materials: A maximum of 1 Long Box (L 27.25 x W 7.5 x H 10.8) of Adult Material is permitted, and it must be covered with a lid and clearly marked indicating the contents. The seller must verify government-issued IDs of all customers to ensure they are 18 years of age or older before they are allowed to look at Adult Materials. The sale of Adult Material to Minors is strictly prohibited.
- Unlicensed, bootleg, or counterfeit goods are prohibited (e.g. SM, Everanime, Aliors, Elfin, fansubs, etc.).
- Art commissions and the sale of personally created items at Swap Meet are prohibited (limited quantities of doujinshi and cosplay items excepted).
- The sale of all real weapons and explosives is prohibited. Additionally, any prop weapons which are suitably realistic enough that they could be mistaken for a real weapon are also prohibited.
- You must have ALL items with you when you check in, and you will not be permitted to bring in additional goods after you have been escorted to your space at the Swap Meet.
- Shelving, clothing racks, tables, and anything which might block or obscure the view of other vendors, buyers, security, or staff, is strictly prohibited
- Taping or pinning items to the wall is strictly prohibited.
Any questions regarding the interpretation of the rules above are subject to discretion of SacAnime Swap Meet staff. Swap Meet staff has the final say on all goods permitted, and all items will be searched by Swap Meet staff before they are allowed into the Swap Meet. Anyone caught breaking the rules, or causing problems for the staff, attendees, or other Swap Meet participants will be removed from the room and possibly the convention.