The Console Game Tournament Room is located in Gardenia on the 1st Floor of the Sheraton.
To Be Announced!
- The general Gaming Room Rules also apply to the tournaments.
- Plan ahead. Once the tournament times are posted, we suggest signing up at the convention no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the tournament. We will not be taking pre-registration or registration of a friend.
- Be aware that tournament times are subject to change. Check the website or the signs posted outside the Gaming Room for updates.
- When registering, the entry fee is not required until you start your first round or qualifier.
- There are NO REFUNDS for the tournament entry fees. The ONLY exception is if the tournament itself is canceled due to insufficient entries.
- If there’s any legitimate dispute within a tournament, please notify the Tournament Organizer about it. Otherwise, contact the second-in-command or head director of Console Gaming and we’ll see what we can do to resolve the issue.
- We will only be accepting $1’s and $5. Please get change at the registration desk or by purchasing items from the Vendors Room.
- You MUST show up to your match when your name is announced. Failure to do so may result in disqualification without refund.
- Violation of rules may result in disqualification without refund. Other disciplinary actions may result as well.
Thanks, and happy gaming!-The Gaming Room Staff