The Console Game Rooms are Now Located on the 2nd Floor of the Sheraton.
Hours of Operation:
Friday: 4pm – 12am
Saturday: 10am – 12am
Sunday: 10am – 4pm
Game Room features:
+ 4 Rooms of Gaming; 1 Small Room for Registering Tournaments + Info Desk, 1 Dedicated Room for tournaments and Free Play for late nights, and 2 more Free Play Rooms. Setup is in the 2nd Floor of the Sheraton
+ The current generation games lineup, with top-quality equipment. Includes competitive fightsticks, ASUS Monitors, music games, etc.
+ Retro classic gaming that allows you to revisit the classic goodies from NES and the 16-bit era.
+ A good amount of music games that will make you work a sweat!
+ A good amount of tournaments to let you show off your skills. Prizes included.
+ Top-Notch Q&A to answer your gaming needs.
While some games like Just Dance, Dance Central, retro gaming, and other games are not listed as tournaments, we also supply them as games for FREE PLAY, giving everyone a chance to play and show off at any time.
Tournament times and dates are subjected to change and tournaments may be added.
Saturday from 7pm – 12am, there will be semi-finals and finals in the pre-registration room. Stay tuned for announcements on what games will make it.
*All Tournaments are subject to change. For more updates, follow The Big Anime Game Room on Twitter for live notice feeds during the con.
- The general Gaming Room Rules also apply to the tournaments.
- Plan ahead. Once the tournament times are posted, we suggest signing up at the convention no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the tournament. We will not be taking pre-registration or registration of a friend.
- Be aware that tournament times are subject to change. Check the website or the signs posted outside the Gaming Room for updates.
- When registering, the entry fee is not required until you start your first round or qualifier.
- There are NO REFUNDS for the tournament entry fees. The ONLY exception is if the tournament itself is canceled due to insufficient entries.
- If there’s any legitimate dispute within a tournament, please notify the Tournament Organizer about it. Otherwise, contact the second-in-command or head director of Console Gaming and we’ll see what we can do to resolve the issue.
- We will only be accepting $1′s and $5. Please get change at the registration desk or by purchasing items from the Vendors Room.
- You MUST show up to your match when your name is announced. Failure to do so may result in disqualification without refund.
- Violation of rules may result in disqualification without refund. Other disciplinary actions may result as well.
Thanks, and happy gaming!
-The Gaming Room Staff